Saturday, January 26, 2013

artandfurniture2012's photostream

If you'll just let me take you homeAll the sights that I have seenDown the empty streets we'll disappear until the dawnI'm asking you, if I can fix a rendezvous.We’re all Searching for that Piece of Higher GroundI wish that I knew what I know now
Its hard to believe that this is the placeWhen Winter’s shadowy fingers first pursue you down the streetWhen you change with every new dayMeet me on the corner when the lights are coming onHow many times have I been here beforeThat means everybody's staying overnight
Your light eclipsed the moon tonightWhere I've always beenThere's a silky moon up in the sky, yeahWhen it's not always raining there'll be days like thisBecause, precious time is slipping awayIt doesn't matter what route you take
No, it wasn't like those daysTime was on our sideLet it be like yesterdayTake me anywhere, I don't careKeep it outta sightThe lanes were silent

John Lowerson is the artist...
and here's some more info about him:
http://www.theartroomtelford.co.uk/page96.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art by Lennard Schuurmans

Art by Lennard Schuurmans
Click it for LennardSchuurmans.com ...or just visit his blogspot: bubblevisor.blogspot.com